December????
Wow, it's December. I know, such a deep philosophical statement; but a true one nonetheless. (I'm into BIG words tonight!) It seems like the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas are moving at Warp 10, when I really want to hit the brakes and catch my breath. It's looking like Ro may get what she wants for Christmas; at this point, it all depends on the point system of the airlines and space available on the coveted flight. I think I've gotten wish lists from my 3 kids and - no promises kids - but as usual, the Mommy in me will probably go into hyper drive and make myself happy by making my kids happy.
The students at our school have finally realized that Christmas break is coming and all of them are counting down to party day and then the sprint to the parking lot for 2 weeks of no school and hopefully lots of fun - if they think they are excited they should see the staff :) I've had fun helping to hide shipments of presents for staff members and then sometimes even getting to see what's in the package.
Well, write um blog and let me know how your month is going......

2 Comments:
Yes, it is December. I had students do the same thing. Keep in mind if Ro gets her wish (or even if she doesn't) that it costs serious money to send things back and forth to Korea.
I love they way you explain things that happen to you, probably your details, small things that no one cares, but are important... I like when you write your feelings, it's just like if my mother did, and I didn't expect to find that on a blog :)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home