Christmas Break
Well, the break started a couple of days early for me. I left on Thursday to get Ro from university and boy was she surprised! Not that I was coming; but that I arrived in the style that I did. Turns out for this week, it was cheaper to rent a Mustang convertible than it was to rent a full size car. So hey, I love Mustangs and we can't even put into words Ro's love of the machine. She didn't know I had the car until I parked in front of her dorm......after, she figured out it was me all I heard over the phone was "SCREAM - MUSTANG" click. A few seconds later, she was at the car. It was warm enough we drove all over town with top down, she was in car heaven - I must confess to enjoying the ride as well :)
We are still waiting for the points to post and when/if they do, will there be a flight available?! We have discussed the possibility and what ifs...no one is thrilled about the turn of events, but we'll deal with whatever. In our life together as a family, we have learned to adapt and will do so for Christmas. But until as they say "The Fat Lady has sung" hope is still springing eternal.
Talk with ya'll later.
Ps - Mo - who is enjoying the snow more.....you or Matt :)

1 Comments:
I don't know who's enjoying the snow more. I like it best when I see it through the window, though. When I have to walk in the slush in the street it's not very pretty.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home