Monday, February 05, 2007

It's February Already???

Wow, what happened to January....I went back to work and suddenly the entire month seems to have disappeared on me. I know that we've been busy, but I didn't realize how much until I came to update my blog.

It seems there is no rhyme or reason to life just a rhythm that can change without warning and one must go with it and live or sit down and moan. I don't have time to moan so I must be 'going with it' and surviving.

We took Ro back to school and she's getting back into the swing of math and art and friends and cold weather. She calls me between classes and while walking to work..I enjoy and cherish these brief calls, especially when other college mom's impart to me that they never hear from their college students unless they need money. We do try to keep her in some 'fun money' but she's a practical student and won't use any funds for fun unless she knows the 'needs' can be met first. (How did I help raise such a practical daughter???)

Mo & Matt talk to us weekly (most of the time) and they are looking forward to being home this summer. We're hoping for a much calmer summer where rest can be found and a quiet walk along the beach or a stroll down St. George St for some ice cream on a summer day is the extent of our exertions for that particular day. Day trips are on my agenda (ok maybe a long weekend) but nothing long and exhausting or cross country this summer. I personally am looking forward to 'ribs' cooked at home this year for the 4th....ok so I'm planning ahead in my mind, but without plans I tend to drift and nothing even relaxation gets accomplished.

Rick is home for awhile and it looks like he'll be traveling again starting in March....where to is still a secret to us, but I predict that I'll have a new area of the country to explore before long. He and I are looking forward to President's Day weekend - 3 days no work, just rest and maybe some travel :)

Well ya'll stay warm and I'll talk to ya later!

Ps - for those who care and for those who don't "We're Number ONE!!" Our Florida Gators won the Championship Title for the nation in football.....Happy, Excited etc did not even begin to describe the fans when the Gators won. January although it went fast, was a good one for college football - at least for us it was :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home