Sunday, March 11, 2007

Came in like a Lion

Well, March is here and it came in like in like a Roaring Lion, both weather wise and family wise. Early in the morning of March 2nd (like before o'dark thirty early) I was awakened by my Dad who requested I call Rescue. He ended up being transported to the hospital with me following behind. Before we left the house, one of the paramedics came over to my car and informed me that I was not allowed to speed and keep up with the unit; nor was I allowed to run any red lights should I be foolish enough to try and keep up. I really wanted to say "Well, duh!" but I said "I have no intentions of doing either, but thank you." Rick was out of town, but when I called was immediately on the road home. All I know is he was 3 hours from home and had to pack and check out of the hotel; and he walked into the ER roughly 2-1/2 hours after I called. Meanwhile outside, we were having Bad weather that ended up including a tornado north of town, and buckets of rain. However, Dad ended up with some new meds and we all went home and got some sleep........all in all not how any of us had planned on spending the first Friday of a new month.

Spring break is in 3 weeks and I'm still deciding if I want to work or take it off.....guess I'll figure it out before then. Anyway................

Y'all have a fantastic month and hopefully, I'll update BEFORE June :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home