It's not March Anymore :)
Here we are and it's Spring Break week. I've worked some and then traveled some. We are currently visiting our youngest over Easter weekend. We are going into the last quarter of the school year at work and that's usually the roller coaster, hang on tight, hey where did the time go 9 weeks of the year. I'm looking forward to summer though, my kids are coming home from overseas and I get some time off. (Maybe I'll finish cleaning that last junk bag out of my closet!)
Easter Sunday is tomorrow - how does one explain the magnitude of love and sacrifice that this weekend represents to me. Simple you can't explain it, you just accept it.
Trivia Notes for those that care (and those that don't)
June - everyone comes home for a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The Mommy in me is feeling like she just ate a lb. of chocolate covered espresso beans when I think of June! (Now if I could just get the outside to move at that same speed)
If you've been under a rock, our Gators won the NCAA National Championship in Basketball. Some nuts never learn.....chomp chomp.
AND - my favorite NASCAR driver, Jeff Gordon, is currently first in the standings. Zoom Zoom Zoom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, I like watching cars drive in circles at fast speeds........
Anyway, ya'll have a great month and I'll talk um blog again in May!
Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home