Monday, May 28, 2007

Rainbows and Life in General!


See my rainbow, OK so it's not my Personal rainbow, but still I took the picture :) Hey kids, Mom posted a picture on her blog!!!


Well, Ro made it to Korea and of all things, her first meal there was at McDonald's!!!! I knew she wouldn't try kimchee but McDonald's??????? Oh, well, at least she's eating :) I think my 2 girls are enjoying being together again. I know that the joy in my life does not revolve around my children 24/7 anymore, but being a normal (?) Mom; my joy in life is greatly enhanced when my kids are happy :) Fortunately for my son-in-law (did I happen to mention that I have the BEST and MOST WONDERFUL son-in-law in the world!!) he has a friend flying over to join this group to help out and add to the insanity of it all.

On a more interesting and slightly weird note, this is the first holiday (Memorial Day) that I've not been with either my husband and or children. Although I was home with my Dad, it just felt oddly out of whack and slightly off normal. But then I began to consider what the families of the military are going through and it wasn't quite as bad as I thought it was :) Although I confess to (while not wishing my life away) looking forward to the 4th of July when everyone should be home!......Oh, note to MeMe & Matt....Papa is planning a BBQ to welcome you home....he is um um impatiently, patiently waiting for y'all to get back here again. I think he misses his 'babies'!

Well, I hope y'all have a "Hoppy Week!"

Love,
Me

1 Comments:

At 10:02 AM , Blogger Roca said...

I did too try kimchee! I just had to get my courage up first.... :) love you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home