Sunday, June 10, 2007

Summertime

Well, it's arrived. Summer!!!! I didn't think it wasn't going to ever show up, (I don't care what the calendar says but I do know how the weather feels!!!) but it has and when it did WOW! The last 2 days have been up the upper 90's along with it's best friend, humidity. Of course, this now means that we might have a chance at some rain. I just figured out today (sometimes I'm slow!) that we should have NASCAR come here, it seems they've been having a lot of rain delays wherever they race....we need rain so come here and race!!! Please!?! And for those who care and even if you don't, my driver is currently is 1st place in the standings!

We have a big week ahead of us, the kids are coming home from overseas late this week and I officially start my summer work schedule, so things will slow down and speed up at the same time. But still, it will be nice to have everyone in one place for a little while.

The dock is repaired, along with the bulkhead, now Dad wants to put down some sod and be done. He's ready for the 'kids' to come home so he can take them fishing :)

Anyway, have a great week and be 'hoppy!'

Me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home