Oh My Goodness!!!
What happened, one minute it's June and the next it is September???!!! I guess, we were so busy being busy that I didn't think to update. Well, here goes.
We did have our family BBQ on the 4th of July, we even ventured in our cooking and made banana pudding for the first time. My Mom always made it and so I'd never attempted it. Duh, was it ever so easy and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It didn't taste exactly like Mom's but it was close, so I'm thinking a few more tries and I'll get it. My family seems to be willing to be guinea pigs for this cooking experiment, so we'll see what happens. As usual, the ribs were better than delicious and time spent together is always, always special.
I worked part-time this summer instead of being off...we have some events in the fall at work that needed more prep time and so I worked to enable these plans to proceed at a more hurried yet accurate pace than a panic type frenzy :)
I did spend time with the family and get some traveling in....I fell in love with the Texas hill country, yet another spot for me to go and explore further. We went to VA to celebrate a family members 50th wedding anniversary and as a result spent time with cousins I haven't seen in decades.
So that's it in a nutshell....maybe I'll come back and expound some more later, but gotta go it's Saturday and the laundry is calling :)
Have a great day!
Me

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home